FRIDAY: Mostly sunny with a slight chance for an isolated storm late afternoon. High: 91. Winds: Northwest 5-10 mph.
FRIDAY NIGHT: Mostly clear. Low: 65. Winds: Northwest 5-10 mph.
SATURDAY: Sunny. High: 89. ...more »
For even more recipes, View Our Recipe Archives
Made by: Randy Twyford, Twyford BBQ
4 peaches, halved and pitted
2 tablespoons of clover honey
1 cup of soft cream cheese (Honey & Nut)
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
Can be done on a grill or a grill plate on stove top.
1. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
2. Brush peaches with light coating of oil. Place pit side down on the grill and grill for 5 minutes or until you get good grill marks on the peaches.
3. Turn the peach over and drizzle with some honey.
4. Place a dollop of cream cheese spread in the place where the pit was.
5. Grill for 2 to 3 more minutes or until the filling is warm.
6. Serve immediately
This recipe aired July 29, 2013.
Tonight on WICS
8:00 - What Would You Do?
9:00 - 20/20
10:00 - NewsChannel 20 at 10